Author Topic: The product FSDreamTeam - X...  (Read 2609 times)

tyranosaurus

The product FSDreamTeam - X...
« on: December 02, 2013, 01:24:27 pm »
Hi guys!

First off, I'd like to say I'm very impressed with the quality of the addons I've just bought (KJFK and GSX), so far so super good!! On the other hand, I have a little issue with those FSX popups windows. Every time I start FSX I get the following:

"The product FSDreamTeam - X is installed, but not Active yet on this PC.
Do you want to ACTIVATE it now?"

X = Each one of the other addons.

As I've just mentioned, I only installed KJFK and GSX... so why is it telling me those addons are installed if I didn't? I have to click "NO" for every single product listed in the Addon Manager be FSDT, Could9 or QW. The Addon Manager doesn't give any choice to uninstall them or delete them from the manager. Is there a way to stop these popups?

Thanks guys in advance... excellent work you've done!!! Speechless!!! :o Sure I'll buy more of your products. :)

Enrique

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: The product FSDreamTeam - X...
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 01:35:37 pm »
so why is it telling me those addons are installed if I didn't? I have to click "NO" for every single product listed in the Addon Manager be FSDT, Could9 or QW. The Addon Manager doesn't give any choice to uninstall them or delete them from the manager. Is there a way to stop these popups?

It's saying this, because it has found a Serial Number in the registry for those products, so it's prompting you to activate it. Of course, if your Serial Number is valid, before you purchased the product and have a valid serial for it in your registry, you should reply YES to the activation request.

If, instead, your Serial Number is not valid, perhaps you should ask yourself why an invalid/fake Serial has ended up in your Windows registry. Surely not using any of our products, because they don't store a Serial in the registry until is being correctly validated online. Of course, an invalid Serial will never pass the online activation, but somehow I believe you know this.

tyranosaurus

Re: The product FSDreamTeam - X...
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 10:41:31 pm »
It's saying this, because it has found a Serial Number in the registry for those products, so it's prompting you to activate it. Of course, if your Serial Number is valid, before you purchased the product and have a valid serial for it in your registry, you should reply YES to the activation request.

Umberto, thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I've found all those entries in the registry, deleted them and problem solved.

If, instead, your Serial Number is not valid, perhaps you should ask yourself why an invalid/fake Serial has ended up in your Windows registry. Surely not using any of our products, because they don't store a Serial in the registry until is being correctly validated online.

Well, exactly why and/or how it's something I don't know but, without any doubt, now I know WHO and WHEN... which is the most important thing for me to know, at least in this regard.

Of course, an invalid Serial will never pass the online activation, but somehow I believe you know this.

Yes, I suppose so. I believe I wouldn't be admiring your products if somehow I didn't.

Thanks again!!

Enrique