Author Topic: GSX not work (solved)  (Read 7170 times)

tonyaes

GSX not work (solved)
« on: December 01, 2013, 08:55:00 pm »
Hola mi gsx me da problemas no consigo que funcione, ago todo lo que pone en el manual, i el foro.
Pongo un par de capturas para que me podais ayudar en esto. Gracias de antemano Un saludo...

« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 06:38:20 pm by tonyaes »

Hnla

Re: Gsx no Funciona
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 09:32:04 pm »
This is an ENGLISH forum, we can't magically translate every language out there.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 09:44:09 pm »
- DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL with the antivirus entirely OFF

- Uninstall GSX. Reply YES when asked if you want to remove the Addon Manager and the Couatl Engine. Reply YES to both questions.

- TURN OFF your antivirus. Don't just exit from its interface, but turn off the real time protection. Actual wording changes between products, however, it's the option to scan every file that gets open in real time, without user intervention.

- Reinstall GSX with the Antivirus TURNED OFF. Don't launch FSX yet.

- Configure the antivirus to exclude the following files from scanning:

YourFSXFolder\bglmanx.dll
YourFSXFolder\fsdreamteam\Couatl\couatl.exe

YourFSXFolder it's usually C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X, if you installed it in the default folder.

- Now you can turn the antivirus back on, and launch FSX.

- Check you are seeing BOTH the "Addon Manager" menu AND the "Couatl powered products" menu under the "Addons" menu.

tonyaes

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 10:07:54 pm »
- DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL with the antivirus entirely OFF

- Uninstall GSX. Reply YES when asked if you want to remove the Addon Manager and the Couatl Engine. Reply YES to both questions.

- TURN OFF your antivirus. Don't just exit from its interface, but turn off the real time protection. Actual wording changes between products, however, it's the option to scan every file that gets open in real time, without user intervention.

- Reinstall GSX with the Antivirus TURNED OFF. Don't launch FSX yet.

- Configure the antivirus to exclude the following files from scanning:

YourFSXFolder it's usually C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X, if you installed it in the default folder.

- Now you can turn the antivirus back on, and launch FSX.

- Check you are seeing BOTH the "Addon Manager" menu AND the "Couatl powered products" menu under the "Addons" menu.

No se si a visto las fotos que he puesto, todo lo que husted dice ya esta echo i no funciona... pedire que se me aga un rembolso ya que no lo consigo funcionar, i ago todo lo que husted dice... decepcionado con la instalación de GSX...

Sr Hnla Soy español i sobre su respuesta, solo decirle que los distribuidores de GSX tienen que dar soporte tanto en ingles frances chino español etc... saludo

StevenK

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 10:18:22 pm »
as HLNA pointed out this is a English forum

You will get better responses and help if you post in English
Steven Kiberton
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit | AMD Bulldozer FX 6100 3.3Ghz | Coolermaster Hyper TX3 | ASUS Motherboard M5A 78L-M | 16GB DDR3 RAM | EVGA Geforce GTX 550 Ti 1gb PCI Express DDR3 DVI HDMI | 750w Corsair AX750 | 1TB HDD + 120GB SSD | x2 - 20" WideScreen Monitors

Hnla

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 10:21:51 pm »
Sr Hnla Soy español i sobre su respuesta, solo decirle que los distribuidores de GSX tienen que dar soporte tanto en ingles frances chino español etc... saludo

Wrong, Umberto doesn't even support the forum in his OWN language, let alone french, or Chinese.

tonyaes

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2013, 10:35:16 pm »
as HLNA pointed out this is a English forum

You will get better responses and help if you post in English

ok gracias... lo are...

Hi can not get my gsx work I've put the photos so you can see that everything ago putting on so i does not work

That's better! Hnla
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 10:39:11 pm by tonyaes »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2013, 11:14:02 pm »
No se si a visto las fotos que he puesto

I saw your screenshot, and your screenshot (the last one) clearly indicates you are missing the Couatl menu, which is why GSX doesn't work. And since the cause is likely the antivirus, I posted the correct procedure to deal with it.

tonyaes

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2013, 02:47:08 pm »

I saw your screenshot, and your screenshot (the last one) clearly indicates you are missing the Couatl menu, which is why GSX doesn't work. And since the cause is likely the antivirus, I posted the correct procedure to deal with it.

I'll try everything again disabling antivirus i formatted the pc ... thanks mr  :o

tonyaes

Re: Gsx no Funciona (solved)
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2013, 06:29:27 pm »

I'll try everything again disabling antivirus i formatted the pc ... thanks mr  :o
solved thanks gentlemen .... what I have done is to format your computer and install everything again i do not install the antivirus till I had everything installed in fsx ... regards

StevenK

Re: GSX not work (solved)
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2013, 06:39:35 pm »
Glad to hear you got it sorted
also configure the antivirus to exclude the following files from scanning:

Steven Kiberton
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit | AMD Bulldozer FX 6100 3.3Ghz | Coolermaster Hyper TX3 | ASUS Motherboard M5A 78L-M | 16GB DDR3 RAM | EVGA Geforce GTX 550 Ti 1gb PCI Express DDR3 DVI HDMI | 750w Corsair AX750 | 1TB HDD + 120GB SSD | x2 - 20" WideScreen Monitors