Author Topic: problems buying my GSX  (Read 4461 times)

msofita

problems buying my GSX
« on: November 11, 2013, 02:20:15 pm »
Hello

I bought my GSX, but when I look for the serial to activate it. it says that there's no order in for my email.
Also there's no confirmation when I bought it in my PAY PAL.

What can I do???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: problems buying my GSX
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 04:45:26 pm »
I bought my GSX, but when I look for the serial to activate it. it says that there's no order in for my email.

You must have confused the activation methods. The one that asks for your email+serial number, which is called the server-assisted Reinstall, can't be used for Web orders, only for the direct purchase from FSX.

To activate your Serial Number for a Web purchase, you must use the "Register Serial" function on the Addon Manager, and that one will NOT check your email, it only needs your SERIAL NUMBER, which is found in the purchase receipt that you received by email.

Also there's no confirmation when I bought it in my PAY PAL.

You mean you haven't got a purchase receipt from PayPal ? If you go into your PayPal account, there's no transaction ? If this is the case, then you haven't purchased anything yet, which also explains why you haven't got a purchase receipt with a Serial Number too.

msofita

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 05:02:34 pm »
yes I dont have a transaction from paypal so I dont have receipt
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 05:04:31 pm by msofita »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 05:04:30 pm »
yeah I know but i didn´t recive my reciept in my email so I dont have my serial number

As I've said:

You mean you haven't got a purchase receipt from PayPal ? If you go into your PayPal account, there's no transaction ? If this is the case, then you haven't purchased anything yet, which also explains why you haven't got a purchase receipt with a Serial Number too.

msofita

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 05:06:37 pm »
so how do I bought because i´ve made what it explains and I supose I didn't bought it

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 05:07:35 pm »
so how do I bought because i´ve made what it explains and I supose I didn't bought it

You must complete the payment, most likely. It's no different than any other web purchase.

msofita

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2013, 05:10:15 pm »
....... i've made the transaction completly and i've read the instruction but how you can see it doesn't work :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2013, 05:14:57 pm »
....... i've made the transaction completly

If you haven't received a PayPal confirmation for the payment and/or the payment doesn't show on your PayPal account then no, you haven't completed your payment.

That's why I've asked if the transaction shows on your PayPal account, if it does, you might have a problem receiving the email, but if if doesn't, you haven't completed the payment on PayPal.