Author Topic: Ground Crew's "Please release parking break"call....  (Read 5151 times)

liketofly

Ground Crew's "Please release parking break"call....
« on: September 15, 2013, 02:26:33 pm »
Hi,

Is there a way to stop the ground crew to constantly be nagging about my parking breaks, when I'm not ready yet. If they call me once, that should be enough.... but they repeat it every few seconds..... as if I did'nt hear them the first time. Sometimes things pop up last minute, and the last thing you want, while for instance reconfiguring the departure is a nagging ground crew....

Hope anybody can help me stopping this repeated "Please release parking break"call...

regards

liketofly

Re: Ground Crew's "Please release parking break"call....
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 01:03:27 pm »
Bump

Hnla

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 03:06:45 pm »
How hard is it to hit the period key?

Eisbahn

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 03:09:05 pm »
Bump
Why do you call for pushback before you are ready?
Wouldn't happen in reality.

mroschk

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 07:19:37 pm »
Hello,

in reality the Ground Crew are never nver allowed to call the Flightdeck to release the Brakes !!!!!
NEVER !!
I reported this, but it is not possible to go another way for GSX as virtuali says.

Matthias

Eisbahn

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 07:39:41 pm »
Hello,

in reality the Ground Crew are never nver allowed to call the Flightdeck to release the Brakes !!!!!
NEVER !!
I reported this, but it is not possible to go another way for GSX as virtuali says.

Matthias

Once again a post from mroschk that is simply NOT true.

See here: http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/general_aviation/read.main/511632/

Hnla

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2013, 11:23:08 pm »
Hello,

NEVER !!

Matthias

LOL, so the ground crew is supposed to use their psychic powers to release the brakes to pushback?

johannvr

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2013, 07:17:13 am »
Hi,

Is there a way to stop the ground crew to constantly be nagging about my parking breaks, when I'm not ready yet. If they call me once, that should be enough.... but they repeat it every few seconds..... as if I did'nt hear them the first time. Sometimes things pop up last minute, and the last thing you want, while for instance reconfiguring the departure is a nagging ground crew....

Hope anybody can help me stopping this repeated "Please release parking break"call...

regards

You can go to GSX Settings, Timings and in the Messages box enter the interval of your choice. I have set it to 60.0 and now have some peace and quiet before brake release :)

Johann

liketofly

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2013, 02:03:30 pm »
Hi,

regards

You can go to GSX Settings, Timings and in the Messages box enter the interval of your choice. I have set it to 60.0 and now have some peace and quiet before brake release :)

Johann

Thanks Johann, THAT was what I was looking for, set it to 240 sec. now I have my peace.... Thanks

regards
Richard

mroschk

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2013, 10:55:16 pm »
Hello,

sorry, i miss the Reply.

Virtuali has all the Paperwork how the Pushback Sequence have to be.

Matthias