Author Topic: PMDG B77 at Montreal CYUL Problem.  (Read 3697 times)

Capbat

PMDG B77 at Montreal CYUL Problem.
« on: October 27, 2013, 10:59:54 pm »
Hi All

I am parked at Gate 11 in CYUL witch is a gate for Heavy. And GSX tells me that the gate is to small for the B777???
Is there something wrong somewhere?

And when I go at a parking for example parking 41 witch is for heavy it does work but when I request Pushback it jumps to the end of the sequence and tells me 'have a nice flight' whitout pushing back.. The message say's 'there is no pushback for your aircraft at that position'. But I can't find a gate where the service is available. I am loosing money here.   ;)

Any help on these?

Thanks

Bat
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 11:07:32 pm by Capbat »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: PMDG B77 at Montreal CYUL Problem.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 10:30:59 am »
Both your questions had an answer on the GSX manual:

I am parked at Gate 11 in CYUL witch is a gate for Heavy. And GSX tells me that the gate is to small for the B777???

This reason for this issue is explained at Page 24, the paragraph named "Max Allowed Wingspan"

And when I go at a parking for example parking 41 witch is for heavy it does work but when I request Pushback it jumps to the end of the sequence and tells me 'have a nice flight' whitout pushing back.. The message say's 'there is no pushback for your aircraft at that position'

The reason for this issue is explained at Page 23, the paragraph named "Pushback Direction"

Capbat

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 01:41:19 pm »
Needless to say that I do not have the manual.

Where can I find it?

Thanks

Bat

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2013, 02:42:45 pm »
Needless to say that I do not have the manual.

If you have installed GSX, you have the manual.

Where can I find it?

In 3 different ways:

- Like any other Windows program, the installer has created an "Fsdreamteam" group that can be accessed from your Windows Start button, which contains the "GSX Program Documentation" link, which will open the manual.

OR

- Inside FSX, by clicking the "Open manual" button in the Addon Manager

OR

- By manually browsing the FSX\fsdreamteam\Couatl\GSX folder, which contains the manual .PDF

All 3 methods works exactly the same, and points to the same file, the GSX manual.

Capbat

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2013, 03:32:37 pm »
Thank You Mr Virtuali.

Found everything and corrected my problem at gate 11 on page 24 by customizing the setting to overide the AFCAD scenery file.

Tks again.

Bat
 :)