Author Topic: Default terminals  (Read 4106 times)

blackbird971

Default terminals
« on: October 27, 2013, 08:05:28 am »
Hello, I have FSDT KLAX v1.3 + US Cities LA, having US Cities LA being placed after KLAX and yet my problem is that I can see when ever I go there the default scenery with the KLAX one, I found that quiet troublesome since it crashes FSX when ever I'm over there, PS, yes I've already scan my FSX for AFCAD. No result. Any help please ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Default terminals
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 06:46:11 pm »
As explained in many other threads, whenever you see default objects popping out, it's NEVER a problem of the airport, and it's ALWAYS a conflict caused by another AFCAD from another scenery.

Sometimes the FSX Airport Scanner can't find a duplicate, that doesn't mean one doesn't exists. In this case, you'll have to search it manually.

blackbird971

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 08:34:43 pm »
As explained in many other threads, whenever you see default objects popping out, it's NEVER a problem of the airport, and it's ALWAYS a conflict caused by another AFCAD from another scenery.

Sometimes the FSX Airport Scanner can't find a duplicate, that doesn't mean one doesn't exists. In this case, you'll have to search it manually.

Well then can you at least tell me if I have to search for a specifique AFCAD mentionning KLAX or something ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 09:17:18 pm »
Well then can you at least tell me if I have to search for a specifique AFCAD mentionning KLAX or something ?

If the file name refers to KLAX or not, is really up to who designed that AFCAD. Maybe you are lucky, and the filename is obvious.