Author Topic: Conveyor belt vehicles for CRJ700  (Read 2391 times)

pannellg

Conveyor belt vehicles for CRJ700
« on: October 26, 2013, 06:17:05 am »
Thank you once again for a great update.  One question; the conveyor belts show up for loading and unloading of commercial jets (e.g. the default B737), but I haven't figured out how to get them to show up for the default CRJ.  The baggage carts arrive on the left side (which is great, thank you), but they pause there for a few seconds and then they depart, with baggage loading announced as complete.  I customized the #2 Cargo door to show up on the left side and set the ULD code to AUTO first and then BELT, but neither of them brought a conveyor to go with the baggage cart arrival.  I'm obviously doing something wrong, I just don't know what it is. 

Appreciate any advice you could provide.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Conveyor belt vehicles for CRJ700
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 02:07:57 am »
Not you nor GSX are doing anything wrong. Every stair, conveyor belt, loader in GSX (and real life too) has a maximum/minimum heights it can reach. If the door on an airplane is either higher or lower than than those limits, the vehicle will be be selected.

In case of the baggage loader, the doors must be higher than 90 cm from ground. Check that with the airplane configuration editor, and raise the door just enough for the conveyor belt to appear, hopefully it won't be too wrong visually.