Author Topic: And the new Airpott..isnt one but 3, and from 3 different Companyes???  (Read 2767 times)

Dibidut

Hi, Me again.
Seeing this Flightsim X over the laST Fwe years, is at least wierd.
There isnt competition in say make the bedst eg. Copenhagen Airp, No Sir, the so call conpetitors make rather another Airport.
No hard feeling there, becourse most Payware and sertenly also freeware Artists are very competent, its just that i have the feeling, that they
are delegate Airports between eath other, rather than make the bedst possible Airport/Cityscape a.o.(dont hang me for that)(neither).
Some Companyes mean that if eg. an English island already is made then they wont have to do it or even think it over at all and unfortently
just ignore the costumers... All right thats there call.
So my Friends why not MAKE TRE Airports in conjunktion/cooperation with 3 Different (FSX/P3D-Scenery) Companies...???
Bad idear??...Could be 4 or 5..??
They, the Compagnies. could make a Route just as it would please them, between those Airports and Im sertain, I would like the packace...
Just  My 2 Pence, of course.
Kind regards
Henrik

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: And the new Airpott..isnt one but 3, and from 3 different Companyes???
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 10:32:31 am »
There are thousands of airports around the world, it doesn't make any sense having multiple companies working on the same ones.

Dibidut

Re: And the new Airpott..isnt one but 3, and from 3 different Companyes???
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 03:36:16 pm »
Ok Umberto, You know bedst, it was only a thought.
Kind regards
Henrik