Author Topic: My sceneries terminals not showing DFW,JFK and LAX  (Read 3170 times)

aguinaldo

My sceneries terminals not showing DFW,JFK and LAX
« on: October 14, 2013, 05:45:39 pm »
In my old machine KDFW terminals was not showing but now i got a new pc and when i installed and registered the serials it was all good but days after its not showing up. Please send me a link so i can send the purchase proof. Its not good when you can not enjoy for something you paid for.
Check the pics so you can have a clue. Thank You.

F-OHPM

• FSDT CYVR/GSX user
Re: My sceneries terminals not showing DFW,JFK and LAX
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 10:25:21 pm »
I get this problem too. What I do is every time check addon manager if the product is active(if so) then exit then poof! the buildings have returned.

(I only tested this on YVR)

Acer AMD Quad-Core A10-6700
12GB RAM
Quad Core 3.7Ghz
GTX750TI
Corsair CX600
FSX Steam

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: My sceneries terminals not showing DFW,JFK and LAX
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 09:34:52 am »
In my old machine KDFW terminals was not showing but now i got a new pc and when i installed and registered the serials it was all good but days after its not showing up. Please send me a link so i can send the purchase proof.

Your problem doesn't have anything to do with activation. As explained many times, when there's any problem with activation, the sceneries will NOT disappear, they will go back in Trial mode, running for 5 minutes at time.

If you don't see buildings, the problem is not your activation, but some other product you installed that is preventing the software to run.

The most common cause it's the antivirus but, I see in one of your screenshots you use AS2012. If you launch FSX from AS2012, that might also be the source of the problem. Launch FSX normally.