Author Topic: MD-11F Cargo positions  (Read 3011 times)

Supera380

MD-11F Cargo positions
« on: October 10, 2013, 12:45:34 pm »
Hi Umberto,

Many thx for GSX 1.8 . Great job!

A question for you...
I noticed that for the PMDG MD-11 the cargo loader for the forward position on the starboard side is now moved to the Upper Cargo door on the port side while retaining the 2nd cargo loader at the Center position.

Can you tell me if via the door customization the Center cargo loader can be repositioned to the forward position instead? In other words have 2 cargo loaders, one at Upper (port) and the other at Forward starboard?
If so, what is the custom XML expression for the forward position (starboard side)?
EDIT:  I wish I had saved my old GSX.CFG file for this because I am sure this would have told me the correct expression prior to the upgrade.

thx
Mark

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: MD-11F Cargo positions
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 01:06:39 pm »
Can you tell me if via the door customization the Center cargo loader can be repositioned to the forward position instead? In other words have 2 cargo loaders, one at Upper (port) and the other at Forward starboard?

You need to  exchange the two doors positions and use the correct XML expression as in the previous config.

Supera380

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 01:39:21 pm »

Hi Umberto,

OK, how do I get the old expression for that door? Is there a backup of the old GSX.cfg file before the update I can review without having tore-install the old GSX version?

Thx
Mark

Supera380

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 03:47:24 pm »
Hi Umberto,

I have found there are no GSX back up files that provide this info because this appears to be a default value from GSX.
I am pretty sure you have this expression because GSX was using the forward door on the starboard side prior to v1.8

Can you post the XML expression for the forward door, please?

Thx
Mark