Author Topic: GSX Addon Manager Display  (Read 2938 times)

Lawgiver

GSX Addon Manager Display
« on: September 26, 2013, 11:21:19 pm »
Hi Everyone,

Just have a simple question.  I have been away on duty and have not been able to update GSX in some time.  I just decided to reinstall the latest version using the full installer.  I uninstalled GSX and reinstalled.  I went to the add-on mgr to check the GSX activation.  Under status all that was listed was the term "Activated"  All my other FSDT products say "Installed and Activated"  Just curious if I might have missed a step on the reinstall of GSX with it not displaying "installed" as well.  Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Rob

miata54

Re: GSX Addon Manager Display
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 02:34:57 am »
Mine simply says "Product Active". Key question; does your GSX work?  ???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 01:03:09 pm »
Under status all that was listed was the term "Activated"  All my other FSDT products say "Installed and Activated"  Just curious if I might have missed a step on the reinstall of GSX with it not displaying "installed" as well. 

"Installed" means "Installed in the Scenery Library" in this context.

Since GSX is not a scenery, this is not relevant to it so, there's no "Installed/Not Installed" indication. It used to be there in older versions of the Addon Manager, but this confused user that saw "Not installed" on a regularly installed GSX, so we removed the label altogether.

Lawgiver

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 10:20:02 am »
Thanks Umberto for clearing that up.  I appreciate it.

Regards,
Rob