Author Topic: MyTraffic X not appearing  (Read 3147 times)

flyman86

MyTraffic X not appearing
« on: September 25, 2013, 02:44:39 am »
Hello,

I know this has been mentioned before somewhere in the forum. Is it possible to copy the FSDreamteam KLAX AFCAD and put it in the MyTraffic X Scenery Folder?  ??? I noticed this yesterday when I was landing at KLAX from Dubai and noticed there was traffic around but not at the airport itself. Again, I apologize if this has been mentioned before.

John R. Miller III
Virtual Pilot
FSX

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: MyTraffic X not appearing
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 05:27:50 pm »
I know this has been mentioned before somewhere in the forum. Is it possible to copy the FSDreamteam KLAX AFCAD and put it in the MyTraffic X Scenery Folder?  ??? I noticed this yesterday when I was landing at KLAX from Dubai and noticed there was traffic around but not at the airport itself.

That's not the correct way of doing it, and fact you don't see any traffic, it's not because the AFCAD from KLAX wasn't in the My Traffic X folder but, instead, it was likely a conflict with the AFCAD provided for KLAX with My Traffic X

AI Traffic will use whatever AFCAD is active, regardless of its location, provided there aren't any conflict. Which means, the correct way of doing this, is to remove any AFCAD from KLAX you have anywhere in your system, especially in the My Traffic folder, and leave the FSDT AFCAD in its place.