Author Topic: CTD with all FSDT and Cloud 9  (Read 7737 times)

bossmiranda

CTD with all FSDT and Cloud 9
« on: September 10, 2013, 08:41:26 am »
Hello there,my problem is that everytime I choose a FSDT o Cloud 9 when the trial mode message appears in about 1 or 2 seconds the FSX CDT and said fatal Error Occurs and restart >:( >:( ...I have the latest addon manager 2907,I turn off the antivirus,turn off the AI aircraft,install,re-install and always the same error ??? ???,does anyone can help me?? I have to mention that with others addons like Aerosoft,T2G,etc..work everything fine,and I have the FSDT GSX and works 100%:

Intel i7 2600k
EVGA 660Ti OC
12GB Memory
P8P67 Asus MB
1000w PS
Liquid Cooling
Window 7 Ultimate 64
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 08:50:28 am by bossmiranda »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: CTD with all FSDT and Cloud 9
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 11:25:55 am »
I have the FSDT GSX and works 100%:

That indicates the problem is not in our software modules, because they must work correctly for GSX to work. Are you FSDT/Cloud9 sceneries all on Trial ? Are you using the most current version of all of them ?

bossmiranda

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 10:03:42 pm »
Yes my GSX works fine,but it doesn`t have the trial mode,the problem here it`s somehow between the trial mode activation,...Not all is on trial,I purchase Cloud 9 Orlando,but it does the same problem...yes I install JFK v2.1 and I tried Las Vegas too,...is there any way that I can see a log or something where I can know what`s the problem is??

bossmiranda

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 09:36:24 am »
Anyone support please ??? ??? ::)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 10:17:03 am »
Anyone support please ??? ??? ::)

What's the meaning of this post ? You HAVE been already "supported", but you just can't expect support working 24 hours / day, and we are not even in the same continent. You know, time zones ?

Now, please, describe your problem more precisely:

- You said you get a crash when you go to ANY FSDT/Cloud9 airport, regardless if it's in Trial or not.

- But you said GSX is working.

Now, I assume that with "GSX is working", you mean everything's fine if you use GSX on a non-FSDT/Cloud9 airport, while if you go to any FSDT/Cloud9 airport, you'll see FSX crashing even if you don't use GSX, is this correct ?

First, you should check WHAT really crashed because, as I've said, if GSX is working everywhere else, there's nothing wrong with our software modules, because in order for GSX to work, everything should be running.

To check what really crashed, you should go into the Windows Event Viewer (under the Tools section in the Windows Control Panel) and find the crash for FSX.EXE that should have been logged in the Application event log. Check the error Details and post them here.

bossmiranda

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2013, 11:02:13 am »
 :o :o Sorry Sr.,I just want to get a solution on this problem,since I pay for them and I would like to buy others!

Like I said before...Yes my GSX works fine,but it doesn`t have the trial mode,the problem here it`s somehow between the trial mode activation,...Not all is on trial,I purchase Cloud 9 Orlando,but it does the same problem...yes I install JFK v2.1 and I tried Las Vegas too.

I upload the log error file to other server,that way you can download it:I hope it`s ok with that;

https://mega.co.nz/#!URgT3agY!C4zdnlwUt-YRjK-0Z5UIFC0JR-Z9JtkJXkwWcGToMu8

I check the log and I see one error with the "msvcr80.dll" but I don`t be sure,maybe you can help me and thanks.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 11:04:37 am by bossmiranda »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2013, 12:35:28 pm »
I upload the log error file to other server,that way you can download it:I hope it`s ok with that;

I check the log and I see one error with the "msvcr80.dll" but I don`t be sure,maybe you can help me and thanks.[/quote]

Your log clearly indicates the problem doesn't have anything to do with any of our products. It's, in fact, the opposite. They are VICTIM of a problem that you already had so, you are mislead thinking it could be a problem with the sceneries, just because they are affected by it, not causing it.

As you said yourself, the log shows that FSX.EXE crashed in MSVCR80.DLL module. Our two modules are bglmanx.dll and Couatl.exe. If the problem was caused by them, the error log would report either an FSX.EXE crash with bglmanx.dll as the faulting module, or a Couatl.exe crash.

MSVCR80.dll is part of the VC++ 2005 runtimes so, the most likely cause of this is a problem with the installation of these libraries.

You can try this:

- Go in the Windows control panel, and Uninstall ALL the istances of the Visual Studio 2005 redistributable runtimes. You might have more than one version, remove them all.

- Then, after removing everything related to VS2005, reinstall again these 3 files:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=32BC1BEE-A3F9-4C13-9C99-220B62A191EE&displaylang=en
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=200b2fd9-ae1a-4a14-984d-389c36f85647&displaylang=en
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=766a6af7-ec73-40ff-b072-9112bab119c2&displaylang=en

One after the other one, in this order. Use always the vcredist_x86.exe, even if your OS is 64 bit, we are dealing with 32 bit apps, so they need a 32 bit runtime.

bossmiranda

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2013, 03:18:29 pm »
Well Sr.,it doesn`t work :(,I tried everything,and I don`t understand why my FSX have problem with just this products,you don`t know how much I wanted it,one of the best scenery company for FSX,...and I don`t even think of reinstall my FSX since it`s way too customized and it take me months of work...

Anyway I try to play a little bit with the "msvcr80.dll" file,---deinstall it doesn`t work,---I have a laptop and I install it the fsx to see if I can get a fresh file of "msvcr80.dll" but it doesn`t create the same folder nor path...and for last I make a video to show you what really happen:

https://mega.co.nz/#!ZAIx3Z6I!HPqXoAnjHi_w0OhnmkLcTW_r1DgclW1przTXsO0UIrU

As soon as you tell me that you see it,I delete it,it`s just to show you...and if you have any other tips thank you again!

Hnla

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2013, 03:19:09 pm »
Thank you Virtuali!

I had over 7 instances of C++ 2005 on my computer, and I had been getting FSX crashes lately by ntdll.dll, and some crashes on loading saying there was a visual c++ error.

I knew I had too many, but I didn't exactly know what ones to install. Thanks!

bossmiranda

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2013, 08:53:22 am »
Well Sr.,it doesn`t work Sad,I tried everything,and I don`t understand why my FSX have problem with just this products,you don`t know how much I wanted it,one of the best scenery company for FSX,...and I don`t even think of reinstall my FSX since it`s way too customized and it take me months of work...

Anyway I try to play a little bit with the "msvcr80.dll" file,---deinstall it doesn`t work,---I have a laptop and I install it the fsx to see if I can get a fresh file of "msvcr80.dll" but it doesn`t create the same folder nor path...and for last I make a video to show you what really happen:

https://mega.co.nz/#!ZAIx3Z6I!HPqXoAnjHi_w0OhnmkLcTW_r1DgclW1przTXsO0UIrU

As soon as you tell me that you see it,I delete it,it`s just to show you...and if you have any other tips thank you again!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2013, 11:39:10 am »
I don`t understand why my FSX have problem with just this products

Because there can be MULTIPLE versions of the VC++ 2005 runtimes which means, if only ONE version is the one that is corrupted on your system, ONLY products that happen to need THAT specific sub-version will be affected.

Anyway I try to play a little bit with the "msvcr80.dll" file,---deinstall it doesn`t work,---I have a laptop and I install it the fsx to see if I can get a fresh file of "msvcr80.dll" but it doesn`t create the same folder nor path...

NEVER do that!! These files not regular .DLL, you just can't copy them in a random folder, they MUST be installed with the proper installer, doing this will entirely screw up your system.

You might try an FSX Repair (with the install disc) or an FSX SP2 Repair, some users reported success with this method.

bossmiranda

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2013, 12:45:03 pm »
No Sr.,can`t do that with the FSX repair disc,this will screw up my FSX,in the past did that and entirely screw up my FSX and I had to install it all again,and I speak of months and hours of work, FSX Repair works just if you have it default,but I don`t...and right now I have installed just the 3 VC++2005 you send me,and doesn`t work...so Im really frustrated and for me no more FSDT,thanks anyway for your support,you doing great SR.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2013, 01:26:26 pm »
No Sr.,can`t do that with the FSX repair disc,this will screw up my FSX,

No, it will not do that. If it happened in the past, it's because there was something wrong on top of that, I can't say without knowing exactly the problem and all the steps you did, but it surely wasn't the repair that caused this.

The FSX repair WILL likely fix this. Of course, it would be enough proof that repairing will not cause any problems, from the post of that other users that had EXACTLY the SAME error, including the hexadecimal code of the place were the crash happened in MSVCR80.DLL ( 0x00050804 ), that you are having now.

Here:
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=3828.msg34262#msg34262

The user fixed it by reinstalling FSX.

Here:
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=4709.msg43585#msg43585

The user fixed it by doing a System restore.

I have installed just the 3 VC++2005 you send me,and doesn`t work..

Because, as I've said, problems with those Windows libraries are not something that can always fixed by their installer. Sometimes they do, but if your current install of the libraries has a more serious problem, only a repair will fix it (other than a Windows reinstall, of course). Note this comment from one of the users that fixed it, which also tried only a reinstall of the libraries first:

Here is where my problem started. I believe I remember awhile back seeing the double entry for C++ 2005 and being the neat freak I am I deleted one in Add Remove Programs. AHA! Big Mistake! That started the Errors and no matter how many times you completely uninstall Visual C++ and redownload it from the Microsoft Site or reinstall the FSDT Software your still going to have that error.

You should try to repair the FSX SP2 FIRST. Or a repair of the Acceleration Pack, if you have that installed (not both, of course).

Im really frustrated and for me no more FSDT,

You are going to have other problems with other software (even non flightsim related) sooner or later, you have been lucky so far that no other software you have installed requires exactly the same version and build number as FSDT, which by chance is the same that is having issues on your system. So, as soon as you will get into another issue with another product, you'll have to fix it anyway, either by repairing FSX or FSX SP2, or by reinstalling Windows, which is something you'll have to do anyway.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 01:42:09 pm by virtuali »

bossmiranda

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2013, 11:37:56 pm »
I am very very happy to tell you that I uninstall and install the FSX SP2,and finely everything it`s working :) :),that`s was the problem,and I have the Cloud9 KMCO which I have bought and it`s 100% working too :) :)...so right now Im going to push the buy bottom for NYv2 and McCarran which I always wanted and it never work in my PC,but now it work and I am very happy,thanks for your help Sr.,you did a really good job.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 10:04:02 am by bossmiranda »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2013, 06:05:17 pm »
I am very very happy to tell you that I deinstall and install the FSX SP2,and finely everything it`s working :) :),

Happy to hear that too. I was fairly sure of this...