Author Topic: Scenry Instalations Trouble  (Read 3317 times)

aguinaldo

Scenry Instalations Trouble
« on: September 14, 2013, 04:18:25 pm »
Hy guys i installed  the 3 sceneries i bought long times ago and it is only showing the gates but not the terminal buildings and previously i used to see the option for the scenery activation on fsx but now it doesn't show it. This problem was with KDFW in my previous PC but since i just got this new one so its now with all of it. I normally just run the exe file to install the scenery. Any clue????? :(

Win7 home premiun , 64 bit, intel core I5, 8 RAM

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Scenry Instalations Trouble
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 04:20:10 pm »
Do you have BOTH the "Addon Manager" AND the "Couatl powered products" under the FSX "Addons" menu ?

aguinaldo

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 06:06:58 pm »
Nope it does not show none of that. i used to see it in my old pc installation. I installed all 3 and they are all the same. But other sceneries ( flyTampa ) is all good.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2013, 11:24:59 pm »
Nope it does not show none of that. i used to see it in my old pc installation

Try this:

- Uninstall all the sceneries. Reply YES when asked if you want to remove the Addon Manager and the Couatl Engine. Reply YES to both questions.

- Reinstall the sceneries with the antivirus entirely OFF

- Configure the antivirus to exclude the following files from scanning:

YourFSXFolder\bglmanx.dll
YourFSXFolder\fsdreamteam\Couatl\couatl.exe

YourFSXFolder it's usually C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X, if you installed it in the default folder.

- Now you can turn the antivirus back on, and launch FSX.

- Check you are seeing BOTH the "Addon Manager" menu AND the "Couatl powered products" menu under the "Addons" menu.