Author Topic: Not working  (Read 3166 times)

jetsmell

Not working
« on: September 05, 2013, 11:41:45 am »
I purchased JFK and GSX , but the GSX doesn't work. I get a pop up that tells me that my demo has expired.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Not working
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 03:07:54 pm »
I purchased JFK and GSX , but the GSX doesn't work. I get a pop up that tells me that my demo has expired.

It's not possible that you would see such message from GSX, since there's no expiry time whatsoever.

GSX doesn't expire, it has only a geographical limitation, which means if you are on one of the Trial airports ( all FSDT and Flightbeam, plus LIML and EDDM ), it will work as a full product, and if you are outside one of these airports, you'll see a menu stating that GSX is in Trial version, you are outside of one of the Trial areas, and suggest you to move there.

If you purchased GSX, you should have a purchase receipt with your Serial Number that you received by Email. Just select "Register Serial" from the Addon Manager, and activate your Serial Number.

Perhaps you used the Integrated purchase method (the "Buy" button, the one that doesn't use the web page to buy). In this case, when you purchase more than 1 product together, only the 1st one purchased will activate automatically, you still have to activate the other ones manually, using the "Register Serial" button.