Author Topic: PMDG 777 - Front Right Cargo Door - Loader  (Read 29429 times)

p3dx3

Re: PMDG 777 - Front Right Cargo Door - Loader
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2013, 10:43:07 am »
I've forced the live update and I was able to fix the loaders going to the wrong place, but I'm still getting the error where GSX is prompting me to open cargo doors even though they're already open. Any advice?

I have found this happens to me often when my panel state sets the doors to open on loading the flight. If you have your doors closed when the flight loads, gsx sees the doors open before you call them. Like in the PMDG, I used to save a panel state with doors open, but that causes that problem with gsx asking to open an already opened door. You have to press close then open again and then it sees it open correctly.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: PMDG 777 - Front Right Cargo Door - Loader
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2013, 11:41:01 am »
Like in the PMDG, I used to save a panel state with doors open, but that causes that problem with gsx asking to open an already opened door. You have to press close then open again and then it sees it open correctly.

GSX simply ask for a variable value to FSX, because even a custom XML variable is still an FSX variable, it doesn't have any interaction with the airplane directly.

If it's not updating correctly when saving or loading a state, it means those animation variables are not kept in sync with internal doors status when the state loads and they go back in sync only when you operate the door again.