Author Topic: I NEED ADVICE  (Read 3852 times)

cdleo22

I NEED ADVICE
« on: September 09, 2008, 06:03:23 pm »
I am seriously considering dishing out the 55$ for the coolsky Super 80. I would like to hear from someone who flies this plane on a regular bases and would tell me a little about it. Like is it pretty easy to learn to fly and How does it do in FSX. and Do you really like it and have no regrets, Thanks Chris

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: I NEED ADVICE
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 06:14:35 pm »
It's a faithful representation of the real MD80, and has been clearly programmed with great care for performances. In fact, you can compare the fps with the default FSX 737.

Is so good, that we are also working with Flight1 with an italian translation of the interactive tutorial (we did it for the old version), that will probably come out in time for the CD version.

Highly recommended: it's the living proof that it IS possible to create a complex airliner in FSX without killing its performances.

Vigilius

• Filosofo - musicista
    • Cloud9 Phantom and FS
Re: I NEED ADVICE
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 07:01:21 pm »
Highly recommended: it's the living proof that it IS possible to create a complex airliner in FSX without killing its performances.

Very interesting perhaps this is the right moment to try a liner (with italian translation naturally)