Author Topic: How to add Captainsim 777RR to predefined list?  (Read 2906 times)

777captain

How to add Captainsim 777RR to predefined list?
« on: August 06, 2013, 05:03:36 am »
Hey there,

With CS finally releasing their 777, the RR version is not recognized by GSX as the latest GSX was before the RR from Captainsim. Everything physically is the same, so how do I add the RR to the list of "predefined aircraft" like the GE version? The reason I don't do it manually (via the editor) is I am not sure how to do the custom prompts like "waiting for exit 3" etc. plus I don't see why the RR shouldn't be there. Any help would be appreciated.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: How to add Captainsim 777RR to predefined list?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 11:45:23 am »
- Load a supported CS777 version.

- Open the GSX airplane customization editor and change any parameter of a tiny amount, for example move a door 1 centimeter higher. Exit from the editor.

- This will make the editor to save a GSX.INI file for it in your %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Airplanes\CS_B777* folder. If you already made any change to the supplied configuration, you should already have that folder.

- Move this file in your main airplane folder under FSX\Simobjects\Airplanes\CS_B777_RR (or whatever is called). As an alternative, you can also create a folder with the same name under %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Airplanes and move the GSX.INI file there. Both methods will work.