Author Topic: JFK2  (Read 6613 times)

dickneuf

JFK2
« on: August 20, 2013, 02:20:49 pm »
Hello bought JFK2 installed the product and registered the product and that all is ok
Now i see only the gates and no buildings i installed Zurich and Geneva as well and these have no problems.
I installed as an administrator.
So what can i do more

Hope you can help. And thanks for the reply

Dick

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: JFK2
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 03:26:47 pm »
Be sure you have installed the full JFK, not just the 2.1 update.

If you install from the full installer, you don't need to apply the 2.1 update. The full installer currently online IS 2.1, the 2.1 update is ONLY for users that downloaded that original 2.0 release.

dickneuf

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 05:23:25 pm »
I did install the full installer and ik the addon manger i can see that i did register jfk2
So what can i do?

dick

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 06:39:12 pm »
If you have BOTH the Addon Manager AND the Couatl powered products menus (and you surely have, otherwise you wouldn't be able to see Zurich and Geneva, as you said you are), and you installed the full JFK 2.1 installer, there's no reason you wouldn't see its buildings.

dickneuf

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 10:24:57 pm »
Then i realy have a problem i bought JFK and cant see the scenery how are we coing to solve this?
Money back?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2013, 10:36:52 pm »
Then i realy have a problem i bought JFK and cant see the scenery how are we coing to solve this? Money back?

Are you SURE you bought JFK V2 ? Check your order, maybe you mistakenly bought JFK V1 instead. Or, maybe you bought JFK V2, but you have reactivated V1 using the old serial. Check the Addon Manager for the status of JFK V2, not JFK.

EDIT:
I've checked your JFK V2 order, and it's from April! You successfully activated it back then, and you reactivated it last week. So, I assume it worked back then, you are only having a problem now, is this correct ?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 10:40:36 pm by virtuali »

dickneuf

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2013, 10:41:22 pm »
Sorry i bought JfK2 and  i can  see that all three products are registered

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2013, 11:42:57 am »
Sorry i bought JfK2 and  i can  see that all three products are registered

Three ?? What's the 3rd one ?

Again, if your really installed JFK V2.1 using the full installer and it's shown as Active on the Addon Manager, and both the Addon Manager and Couatl menus are under the FSX Addons menu, it means everything's running correctly, and the scenery must show up.

If you have GSX installed, you can try create a log, by enabling Logging in the "Troubleshooting" section of the "GSX - Settings menu", then exit and restart FSX, go to JFK and exit again. You'll find a Couatl.LOG file in your %APPDATA%\Virtuali folder: post the content of that file, or send it by email to the support address.

dickneuf

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2013, 10:39:05 pm »
Problem solved installed JFK2 With virusscanner off