Author Topic: GSX Crash Request Boarding  (Read 2848 times)

irish_luck

GSX Crash Request Boarding
« on: August 02, 2013, 04:25:15 am »
Hi all,
When I request boarding in GSX, coatl crashes completely, all related sceneries disappear, and coatl is removed from the addons menu under alt. I can use the catering and fueling functions, but for whatever reason boarding screws the whole thing up.

Thanks for the help in advance,
Irish

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Crash Request Boarding
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 10:13:13 am »
As explained many times, when reporting such problems, always indicate ALL the following:

- The airplane used. If it's not default or a GSX supported one, the file you used to customize it.

- The airport use. If it's not default, indicate the scenery used.

- The gate used.

Also, try to enable Logging from the GSX "Troubleshooting" page, this should create a Couat.LOG and Couatl.ERR files in the %APPDATA%\Virtuali folder, post both of them, after a crash.

irish_luck

Re: GSX Crash Request Boarding
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 05:58:35 pm »
Well an interesting development: first off i do apologize for my vague first post, secondly in my own troubleshooting after posting i think I've solved it. It appeared to be related with the CS 757-200. Initially i had dismissed this relation because of the level 2 support etc, but i realize now that has nothing to do with crashing, just doors. So I've uninstalled and reinstalled the 757 module and all seems well. Still seems weird that it would cause a crash like that but anything can happen in FSX.

Thanks for your support as always,
Irish