Developer's Backdoor > Houston Backdoor

Houston and Dallas Ft. Worth

<< < (3/5) > >>

virtuali:

--- Quote from: skimmer on August 03, 2013, 05:44:08 am ---I and a lot of people have wanted KMSP for longer then some of you were even part of FSDT.
--- End quote ---

Nobody that posted in this thread was ever part of FSDT. Unless you are referring to their participation on this forum, rather than being with FSDT...

In any case, KMSP wouldn't be a "bad" choice, but KIAH it's better complements perfectly KDFW for short flight made with small liners such as 737, which is most people use.

skimmer:
I did mean participation and I look forward to KIAH.

Thank you :)

N76055:

--- Quote from: Bruce Hamilton on August 02, 2013, 12:33:06 am ---He got you to click and open it, didn't he?   ;D

--- End quote ---

That isn't hard to do, I'll click on every topic in this subforum. I love Houston so much.  ;D

cowings1588:
I love IAH - Houston & glad its getting done by FSDT..  I'm excited & thrilled to have a IAH being made by FSDT.. :)

Finally will have working Jet-ways on the gates that have jetways which is every gate but the new Terminal B & the extension gate for B-84 & where there is no jet-way will soon have soon thanks to Virtualli & FSDT team will eventually have with GSX Air stairs that are fit smaller Regional jet doors like the ERJ-145XR that was made without air stairs..  Also be nice to see the Monorail moving around like it does at DFW & should be at IAH..   Looking forward to Houston IAH..  :)

juniormafia27:

--- Quote from: cowings1588 on August 06, 2013, 10:01:30 pm ---I love IAH - Houston & glad its getting done by FSDT..  I'm excited & thrilled to have a IAH being made by FSDT.. :)

Finally will have working Jet-ways on the gates that have jetways which is every gate but the new Terminal B & the extension gate for B-84 & where there is no jet-way will soon have soon thanks to Virtualli & FSDT team will eventually have with GSX Air stairs that are fit smaller Regional jet doors like the ERJ-145XR that was made without air stairs..  Also be nice to see the Monorail moving around like it does at DFW & should be at IAH..   Looking forward to Houston IAH..  :)

--- End quote ---

I have to agree. We all in the flight community have been looking forward to this. Haven't been a good on since simflyers made on back in FS9.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version