Author Topic: LiveDispatch.org Go Check it Out !!  (Read 5453 times)

cowings1588

LiveDispatch.org Go Check it Out !!
« on: July 02, 2013, 01:17:27 am »
Hi Guys, here to share alittle news & info to my fellow pilots out there.. I found a new Dispatch Planner plus much more at livedispatch.org..  Now some of you may be aware of it or maybe not.. I found it looking for a replacement to Dispatch Planner 3 which never worked right for me & on top of everything else people who made it at Blushing Sheep never have attempted to help me with the issue I was having with unhandled exception error.. No one ever wrote me & said hey have you tried this or that even on avsim forum for it, there are people from Blushing sheep but no one said nothing..  So to me I wasted my money.

Mean time I found LiveDispatch.org over the weekend, you can check it out for free & even watch others & track there flights as they happen & check out the website.. If you decide to join its 3 dollars less than what I paid for Dispatch Planner & it works with no errors & even if you ran into a problem the Efrain who runs the website which he built up by himself, the 14.95 that you do pay for it helps him pay for the website host.. You feel out the info & click on generate trip maker, it will build you a Dispatch release form with all the info you need as a pilot, plus you can even fuel your plane with it. Also if you do decide to join, there is a pushback tool on there & like me if you use GSX, you'll want to turn off the pushback from off the dispatch planner, but it will still track your flight & stuff, its on there for those that might not have GSX or AES.. Pretty soon I was told he plans on adding a new feature to it which will allow us to load our airplane with people & cargo..

Its really good dispatch Planner, I used it today.. Its nice that you can view others flying & only way he's getting any advertisement right now is by word of mouth because its so expensive to advertise right now, so that's what I'm doing here is spreading the word around by word of mouth...  Go check it out.. It won't hurt to atleast check it out.. livedispatch.org its free to view others flying & you can do that without paying anything.. Its under flight tracker.. If anyone is on it will say the # of how many are actively flying..

To me its really great product.. Look for my flights to be online too.. 

Best Dispatch planner I found yet..
COA
Bill

Frank Lindberg

Re: LiveDispatch.org Go Check it Out !!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 11:08:37 pm »
Is it a freeware?
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

boilerbill

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 09:35:51 pm »
No, it costs $14.95. But it looks like that gives you permanent membership. I wish they had a trial feature like GSX!
Stu

Specs: Gigabyte X58A-UD3R, Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.07 Hz, 12 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX 465 w/4 GB RAM, Driver v301.42 , LG W2753 monitor (1920x1080x32), Windows 7 x64 Home Premium

WilliamJSS

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 05:02:48 pm »
How accurate is the fuel planning. I want to start to plan with correct amounts and it would be nice to have a guide and also something to back up what I come up with.

Seems kinda like a cheaper Avilasoft EFB.

Sent from my Apple communications device.

sticky1202

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 02:23:56 am »
Seems very accurate to me.

Jim   :)

AviatorBimmer

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 08:45:00 am »
No, it costs $14.95. But it looks like that gives you permanent membership. I wish they had a trial feature like GSX!

LiveDISPATCH now has a DEMO MODE... Free to try, don't even need to create an account. LD will log you in as a guest...  ;)

windshear

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2013, 12:29:57 pm »
Save your money and wait for the PFPX:

http://www.flightsimsoft.com/pfpx/
Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

AviatorBimmer

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2013, 05:24:26 pm »
Save your money and wait for the PFPX:

http://www.flightsimsoft.com/pfpx/

Apples and Oranges... PFPX is simply a flight planner. Nothing more, nothing less... Did you see all LD provides? You simply can't compare these two products to one another.