Author Topic: FS dreamteam sceneries disapear when arrive the airport  (Read 3179 times)

cito_1

FS dreamteam sceneries disapear when arrive the airport
« on: June 20, 2013, 02:55:41 am »
Hi guy! Currently Im experiencing problens with all scenerys whe you fly from point A to point B for example whe I depart from a airport to an airport using the FS dramteam scenery once you arrive the airport buildings,taxiway,runway not show. Any...its happening in all scenerys once you arriving in all FDST scenery any help on that to resolve the problem because is frustrating whe you arrive the airport and dont se anythings
Thanks!

theshack440

Re: FS dreamteam sceneries disapear when arrive the airport
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 03:24:57 am »
Welcome to the forums! I would try downloading the newest version of the Addon manager from any FSDT product page. Also, make sure in the actual in-game FSX addon manager, make sure your airports are ACTIVE.

Hope that helps.
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations

cito_1

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 02:11:42 am »
Thanks!! I verified if those sceneries are active and also I downloaded the rescent add on manager but the problem still once arrived the airport you dond see the building taxiway etc.. its running normally whe you start from that airport everything running normal but if you come from somewhere I experienced that problem..  :-[

theshack440

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 05:19:48 am »
While I am not an expert in the field, I believe it may have something to do with an anti-virus on your computer. If you have any, you should  deactivate them all and reinstall the sceneries then. Anti-viruses block some of the installation components in FSDT sceneries. Sometimes the anti-virus will quarantine installation files as well, preventing them from being installed.
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations