Author Topic: Terminal Question  (Read 2753 times)

Dyl16

Terminal Question
« on: June 03, 2013, 05:24:10 am »
Good evening,
I'm totally aware that I'm probably posting something that has been said a few times before, but I'm still not able to fix this particular issue. This only seems to happen at my LAX airport and occasionally FLL. I use FSX on my Alienware aurora desktop computer, runs fine however some of the terminals especially say the AA/DA and UA as well as the SW terminals seem to just disappear with only the gates sticking out of nothingness. I have uninstalled all of my FSDT sceneries and the add-on manager twice now and I'm still having this issue. If someone could please assist me or give me directions on how to fix this issue that would be great. Thanks for the great sceneries :)

-Dylan Roberts

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Terminal Question
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 09:44:04 am »
Only two terminals disappear ? That's not normal and it's sure not a problem of the sceneries, it's likely some problem with video settings.

- First try to reset your video driver settings to default. Be sure you don't use "Transparency Antialiasing" (or "Adaptive Anti-aliasing" ).

- If that doesn't work, try to update your video driver too.

- If that doesn't work, try to reset your %APPDATA%\Microsoft\FSX\FSX.CFG file, to have FSX rebuild a new one with default settings

- Be sure you apply the HIGHMEMFIX tweak to the FSX.CFG, you can enabled it with the Addon Manager too, that's the only setting that really needs to be applied.

Dyl16

Re: Terminal Question
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 05:20:50 am »
Well I didn't mean just two terminals disappear, most of them do, those are just the ones that seem to always not be there until I either fly directly over them or pull my plane right up next to them.
Thanks anyway for the help, I will be sure to try what you listed.  :)