Author Topic: file. bglmanx.dll  (Read 3187 times)

cowings1588

file. bglmanx.dll
« on: May 29, 2013, 08:24:55 am »
In trying to fix an error I developed a new one.. I might have been getting closer to solving my AIautomationcore.dll error I get at random, by putting in the Vista32 version of that model but also going by this person video after you put it in, your suppose to go & right click on FSX & bring properties & then make sure it says in the box Windows XP (Service Pack 2)  & then check mark the box that says Run this Program as an Administrator..

However once I apply it & ok it & go to start FSX. I right away get an error message & this is what it says & its part of your program that it effects & it even when I hit ok let it run, FSX shuts right back off..

However if I remove the check mark from run as admin & put back the way it was which is allow for Windows XP ( Service Pack 3) I at first still get that 1 message but once I click ok, everything goes back to normal & I don't get anymore when I restarted FSX.. However I probably will get the other error again..

Any solution.. I'd like to fix both errors.. I would like to be to try & see if it corrects my smartassembly.dll error I've been getting by doing that method but I also want to be to use my scenery & GSX too..

« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 08:29:30 am by cowings1588 »
COA
Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: file. bglmanx.dll
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 09:56:07 am »
Any solution.. I'd like to fix both errors.. I would like to be to try & see if it corrects my smartassembly.dll error I've been getting by doing that method but I also want to be to use my scenery & GSX too..

I'm sorry, but you can't use the XP Compatibility mode with any of our products. And someone suggesting forcing the whole FSX into XP Compatibility mode "just" to fix the UIautomationcore.dll crashes, it's plain wrong, this guy doesn't have the slightest idea what ELSE the XP Compatibility does (for starters, it re-routes each and every file read/write FSX will do, speaking about performances...).

The smartassembly.dll error it's a .NET error, and it's a problem happening to 3rd party add-ons written in .NET (such as the UT2 client, but not only). None of our products use, require, affect or are affected by the .NET runtime. Which is, BTW, another way to waste precious VAS memory from FSX, since any add-on that runs as a in-process .DLL and it's written in .NET, will force the whole .NET runtime to take memory for itself and its pesky garbage collection away from FSX, increasing the chances of OOMs, which is why we stay well clear of it (our modules are written in 100% pure C++ code, for the utmost efficiency and compactness)

cowings1588

Re: file. bglmanx.dll
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 01:33:31 am »
Ok, thanks well I of course changed it back to the way it was & unchecked that box.. I got in contact with Microsoft maker of FSX.. I had to pay 99 dollars but i'm covered for 30 days & he's going to help me hopefully fix that smartassembly.dll error I've been getting..

I just got remember to save a picture of the error next time I get it.. He didn't want to mess with the wrong programs & mess my flightsim up unless he knew for sure where to go to..

He told hopefully what he did tonight might have stopped it from happening & I hope so..  Cross your fingers for me that he solved my problem & I will be able to fly free of any more errors..

« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 05:19:15 am by cowings1588 »
COA
Bill