FS9 support > Los Angeles support FS9

Very Dissapointed

<< < (2/3) > >>

NMahinK:

--- Quote from: crbkphx98 on May 26, 2013, 05:57:13 am ---Yes. I have looked at the fourms and searched it.

I recently purchased KLAX for FS9 and not all of the AI traffic are at their correct gates. What do I do to fix this?

--- End quote ---

There is no problem, at the real LAX, those a hardstands for aircraft to park. the ones with the jetways are meant for the TBIT incase there's an overflow at the TBIT terminal

crbkphx98:

--- Quote from: harisbaig on May 27, 2013, 03:09:54 am ---
--- Quote from: crbkphx98 on May 27, 2013, 02:27:09 am ---It looks like I have the right parking spots for my traffic Ex: Southwest is atc_parking_codes=SWA and U.S Airways is atc_parking_codes=AWE,USA. However the atc_id= is blank on all my AI aircraft. I am also using WOAI.

--- End quote ---

That is the main problem. It should have gates assigned.

--- End quote ---
So you are saying that I need gates assigned for the atc_parking_codes?

VHHHflyer:

--- Quote from: crbkphx98 on May 27, 2013, 07:45:57 pm ---
--- Quote from: crbkphx98 on May 27, 2013, 02:27:09 am ---It looks like I have the right parking spots for my traffic Ex: Southwest is atc_parking_codes=SWA and U.S Airways is atc_parking_codes=AWE,USA. However the atc_id= is blank on all my AI aircraft. I am also using WOAI.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yes.

crbkphx98:

--- Quote from: harisbaig on May 28, 2013, 12:02:21 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yes.

--- End quote ---
Wouldn't mess up the parking spots at other airports?
Does anyone have a picture of the Afcad?

Dave_YVR:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

No!  FSX ATC assigns gates based on their atc_parking_codes . As long as you have the correct codes and the spots are of sufficient size your aircraft will use them. FSDT purposely assigned all the parking as Ramp spots for GSX, AI will still use those spots as long as they and your AI have the correct airline codes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version