Author Topic: Curious...  (Read 3713 times)

Deltalpha

Curious...
« on: May 14, 2013, 03:56:45 am »
Why do all my FSDT airports disappear when I watch my landings from the Instant Replay feature within FSX?

Hnla

Re: Curious...
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 04:21:23 am »
Why do all my FSDT airports disappear when I watch my landings from the Instant Replay feature within FSX?

Instant replay in FSX is not supported by FSDT, use the Replay feature provided by FSrecorder. (It's better anyway).

Deltalpha

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 04:46:01 am »

Instant replay in FSX is not supported by FSDT, use the Replay feature provided by FSrecorder. (It's better anyway).
I figured that much, but why? Will give FSrecorder a try.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 10:47:29 am »
I figured that much, but why? Will give FSrecorder a try.

Because we create most of the scenery programmatically instead of using the .BGL file format, and the default video recorder doesn't support that.

Manny

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2013, 05:12:01 pm »
I came to post the same issue

The problem with any recorder is, you have to remember to record it.  I don't plan to do do replay when I am simming.. When something nice or bad happens, I use the replay.

Can we set the recorder to record (without performance hit) all the time with a buffer of 80-3minutes of recording that I can always go back to. Then this would function as a subsitute. Otherwise we have lost one of the good feature in FSX.