Author Topic: Installation Problem  (Read 2265 times)

Jerrymc3

• My B737-800 Cockpit
Installation Problem
« on: April 16, 2013, 06:57:30 pm »
This probably isn't the right place to ask about this but I had to reinstall FSX and all addons and I did not make a copy of the registration for FsDreamTeam Vancouver.  All of my FsDreamTeam Scenery registrations are connected with my jerrymc3@sbcglobal.net email but about 3 weeks ago AT&T must have made some changes and I've been unable to log on since using the same password I've used for months.  I've clicked on Forgot Password and entered the answers to my Security Questions, which I know are correct, but were still rejected.  I've contacted AT&T by email & phone but they want $50 to fix the problem.  Is there any way I can transfer my FsDreamTeam registrations to my other email:  jerrymc3@hotmail.com?  I've purchased KLAS, KJFK, KORD, KLAX, PHNL, VANCOUVER, ZURICH, GENEVA, HAWAIIAN AIRPORTS 1 and GSX.  Fortunately, I made a copy of all my registrations except the last one, Vancouver.  Please direct me to someone who can help me with this!

Hugh J McCarroll
(Jerry)
MSFS2020 PROSIM738
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi MB
Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz
EVGA CLC 240 Liquid / Water CPU Cooler
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB)
Gigabyte RTX 3090 TI 24GB
OC EFIS,MCP,FWD/AFT Ovhd,COM,NAV,ADF,XPND

Geir Haukland

Re: Installation Problem
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 08:19:58 pm »
When first installed, it was already copyed to your home dir of the scenery you insstalled, look at the home folder of the scenery, there should be a copy of the license. I have a copy there of my Bergen purchase, so i wont have to contact anyone to get a new copy of the license. Look in the home folder, it should be there..

EDIT:

Your backup reg key is located here:
C:\users\Your_Name\Cloud9_Vancouver.reg or ---> what ever you have installed from cloud9..

Regards
G.H.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 08:56:47 pm by Geir Haukland »