Author Topic: After Bagagge unloading GSX doesn't continue working  (Read 3000 times)

Guggibob

After Bagagge unloading GSX doesn't continue working
« on: April 07, 2013, 02:45:22 pm »
When I start GSX and I Chose Deboarding I'll get an Issue. After bagagge loading has finished, GSX doesn't continue with the next step to Chose but stops in the Position bagagge unloading in Progress although everythig has finished and so I cannot continue with Catering Service and Fuel Truck. This happens at an Addon Airport and also on an not Addon Airport with the Ifly 737 NG. And I have also only one bagagge unloader at the rear and no one at the front cargo door. Is this normal?
I tried GSX with the PMDG 747 and here it works totally normal so it should be a Problem with the IFLY 737 I guess.
After going to "Customize Airport Positions" and changing Bagagge Unloader from "Any" to "Conveyor belt" I got 2 Conveyor belts and Deboarding Ends normal without stopping but that cannot be a solution for all time, I want everything working fine when GSX starts without customizing every Gate!

Greetings Guggibob
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 03:44:08 pm by Guggibob »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: After Bagagge unloading GSX doesn't continue working
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 03:47:51 pm »
As explained, many times already on the forum, whenever you indicate a problem, ALWAYS include ALL the following information:

- The airplane used

- The airport used. If it's not default, clearly indicate which scenery has been used.

- The gate used

- The exact sequence of operation.

You only indicated the airplane, please add all the missing details and, possibly, a reproduction case on a default airport. If the problem happens only on an add-on airport, indicate the scenery and the AFCAD in use.

Guggibob

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 04:18:17 pm »
The airplane I used is the Ifly 737 and the Ifly 738, it happens at every Airport not matter if Addon or Standard Airport. It happens at every gate. With Default Settings of Airport Customization "Any bagagge loader at front and rear" I get only one bagagge loader at rear. Changing the configuration Settings to Conveyor belt at front and rear I get two loaders at rear and front and everything works.

Greetings Guggibob

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 09:23:58 pm »
With Default Settings of Airport Customization "Any bagagge loader at front and rear" I get only one bagagge loader at rear.

As you can see in my screenshot, both loaders works normally with the iFly 737, this using the default configuration that comes with GSX, since the iFly 737 is an internally supported airplane.

You probably must have some kind of mistake trying to configure the airplane, try to reset the *airplane* customization (not the scenery) using the Reset button of the airplane configuration editor, to restore the customization with the one that comes with GSX.