Author Topic: staircase & baggage blet truck Question  (Read 2675 times)

Akila

staircase & baggage blet truck Question
« on: April 04, 2013, 09:47:32 pm »
Hi there.
I have noticed that once the baggage is completed loaded the Trucks that loaded the baggage are still standing there doing nothing.
the same as when I land and disembark the passengers , once all my passengers disembark the aircraft & baggage finished unloaded, both the staircase and the baggage
belt truck are still standing there doing nothing.

how do I set GSX that once they finish loading/unloading the baggage and/or after I close the cargo door(s) the trucks would automatically drive out of there?
the same when disembarking the aircraft , how do I set the staircase to automatically be driven away when disembarking the aircraft is completed and/or after I close the passenger's door?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 09:51:22 pm by Akila »

johndrago

Re: staircase & baggage blet truck Question
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 10:04:10 pm »
how do I set GSX that once they finish loading/unloading the baggage and/or after I close the cargo door(s) the trucks would automatically drive out of there?
the same when disembarking the aircraft , how do I set the staircase to automatically be driven away when disembarking the aircraft is completed and/or after I close the passenger's door?

Once you select pushback, the trucks and staircase will move away from the aircraft.  They don't drive away.  After disembarking, they will sit there until and if you cycle through another flight.  This is the normal process as of now.

John