Author Topic: FSX crashes starting at gate 56 ...  (Read 4062 times)

jwenham

FSX crashes starting at gate 56 ...
« on: March 10, 2013, 05:26:37 pm »
Any idea as to what causes this ??  Yesterday I tried to start a flight from KLAX in the PMDG 737 and selected Delta's gate 56. After FSX showed 100% in the loading process FSX crashed. Here is what I have done to track down the issue:

1) - Happens with ANY aircraft including the trike

2) - I am able to start at other gates with no issue but have noticed some others with the same problem

3) - I CAN load up at gate 56 if I dont have Active Sky Evolution running

4) - only see this at KLAX

Have any of you all seen this ??

Jim
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 05:34:21 pm by jwenham »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSX crashes starting at gate 56 ...
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 06:25:47 pm »
Nobody ever reported this but, it's clear that if it doesn't happen with Active sky evolution running, it can't possibly be a problem of the scenery. Just as a confirmation, go to the active runway, then use the GSX menu to go to the gate 56 using the "Just warp me there" option, and see if it works that way.

jwenham

Re: FSX crashes starting at gate 56 ...
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 11:12:53 pm »
Got it worked out and here is what I did. I uninstalled LAX and the problem remained still which I was happy with as I then knew 100% the scenery was good. I then tried launching FSX first and load a flight at LAX then launch Active Sky and it worked except that combo made me loose my VSYNC. What fixed it was to rebuild my FSX CFG and then all was well with the world. I spent all dang day long on this and even skipped out on a motorcycle ride today to solve this issue. Wish I had just tried that first....