Author Topic: GSX staff need your help  (Read 8576 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX staff need your help
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2013, 03:01:48 pm »
As I've said, you have to configure Norton to NOT scan our files OR, configure Norton to not scan the whole FSX folder.

al

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2013, 09:46:08 am »
My Dear Friend

Thank you for Fallowing up on an OLD topic

So I did all the Instructions as you told me ( to exclude GSX and all other files from Being scanned with Norton ) so for the last do day Norton has be off and every thing is running well.

I went online so i only had  the Firewall on and the Antivirus is OFF and GSX is running , Some how and i really dont know how this could happen But Norton did a Scan on his own and found the GSX files and ( Boom ) FSX crashed and every thing els Crashed with it :(

we Both Know now that GSX and Norton will never be Friends and i am only speaking about my Computer maybe it works with others

My Question to you is when my Renewal of Norton comes up what do you recommend for  ANTIVIRUS and FIREWALL that work perfectly with GSX ??? 

Thank you for all the Support    But Please dont forget about me Because
( I'll BE BACK )  ;D

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2013, 11:06:51 am »
My Question to you is when my Renewal of Norton comes up what do you recommend for  ANTIVIRUS and FIREWALL that work perfectly with GSX ??? 

I use the free stuff from Microsoft, the default firewall and the free MS Security Essentials. They are easy to use, always updated, free, and don't require any special configuration to work with our software: they just work.