Author Topic: Zurich Airport: Gates Terminal A, B and E  (Read 6695 times)

dastru

Zurich Airport: Gates Terminal A, B and E
« on: August 04, 2008, 10:03:25 am »
Hi

Ich have installed the Zurich scenery for FSX. I have the following configuration:

FSX Pro
Flight One Ultimate Traffic 2007

When I landed in Zurich (A321 standard plane of FSX with a repaint of the airline Swiss) and select the option 'request taxi to the gate' in the FS Window, the ground control assigns me everytime gates near the hangar (tango) or  next to terminal A (india). How can I configure the FSX or the scenery Zurich, that the ground control assigns me gates directly on terminals A, B or E?

In the FSX setup menu display, I have selected 20% air traffic (airlines and others).

Thank you all

Daniel
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 10:08:40 am by dastru »

highflyer

Re: Zurich Airport: Gates Terminal A, B and E
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 11:39:51 pm »
Hello,

I am experiencing the exact same problem.  I use MyTraffic 5.2 and have set traffic to 60%.  Even though there are many gates available, I usually get sent to the Tango gates (South Ramp, SR Technics Maintenance).  Is there something wrong with the FSX Afcad file?  I have disabled the MyTraffic Afcad.

Thanks for any input!

Best regards,

RS

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Zurich Airport: Gates Terminal A, B and E
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 04:09:40 am »
The FS ATC decides where to send you after landing, depending on several things, like position of gates in relationship to the landing runway, gates size to be compatible with your airplane, etc.

Unfortunately, it doesn't take into account your airline code, like it does for AI planes.