Author Topic: Couatl Script Engine error **SOLVED, caused by Lenovo software **  (Read 11948 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couatl Script Engine error **SOLVED, caused by Lenovo software **
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2013, 06:30:06 pm »
This has been discussed already in this very thread, it's a problem caused by another product which is attaching to all running executables. As of today, we know about these two:

- The free ATI Tray Tools tweaker, if the "automatic over clock" option is turned on.

- The Lenovo Power management program.

These are just two examples we know of, there might be other similar products out there we don't know yet. Other than that, it could be a real virus.

Gumy

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2015, 04:53:21 pm »
I have the same problem and i don't have, ATI Tweek and/or Lenovo computer (Power management).
What's the solution for me?
Thanks so much.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2015, 05:11:52 pm »
I have the same problem and i don't have, ATI Tweek and/or Lenovo computer (Power management).

This thread is very old, so we only knew about few programs that caused this issue. This is a more updated list:

- If you have the ATI Tray Tools utility installed, you must disable the "Automatic Overclock" feature.

- If you have the Radeon Pro utility installed, you must disable "API monitoring" or use the setting "disable API monitoring for programs not listed in my profiles list"

- The Lenovo One Key Theater and Power management software

- The Trillian instant messenger.

- The Mumble VOIP program.

- The krakensysaudiolauncher.exe from the Razer Kraken headset drivers.

- The ASUS Game First III Application

- The latest version of CPU-Z

- The GeForce Experience Beta

- The nVidia Shadowplay feature

OR

If you are sure you are not running any of the above programs, then you might simply using ANOTHER software that is behaving in a similar (invasive) way as those listed above, that we never heard before. Try to close all your running processes, until you find the offending one.

Another solution would be trying the new Addon / Coautl 3 version, which we released a Public Beta, here, that doesn't do this check anymore:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,11796.0.html

Gumy

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2015, 09:09:52 pm »
I had only Mumble and it is uninstalled yet. Now again GSx fails. The COUATL.ERR is:

couatl v2.0 (build 2378)
panic log started on Wed Apr 08 20:39:11 2015

problem raised by addon <unknown>Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "couatl\common\fsm.py", line 67, in executeDoFuncToCompletion
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\catering.py", line 191, in do
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\baseAssistanceVehicle.py", line 205, in do
  File "couatl\common\simObjectMoverIK.py", line 286, in run
RuntimeError: cruise speed must be positive

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2015, 11:38:24 am »
I had only Mumble and it is uninstalled yet. Now again GSx fails. The COUATL.ERR is:

Your Couatl.err log shows that you still haven't installed the latest Couatl Beta which, as I've said, doesn't have that message anymore. But now you have an entirely DIFFERENT problem, but this doesn't have anything to do with the previous one, and it's not a GSX problem, but a bug of the scenery you are using.

RuntimeError: cruise speed must be positive

This issue has been discussed many times already ( you could have searched the forum for "cruise speed must be positive" ), for example here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,10287.msg80270.html#msg80270
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,9747.msg76931.html#msg76931

This error indicates the scenery AFCAD has an error, like overlapping nodes, orphaned nodes, unconnected links, unreachable parkings, etc. You might try to fix it using the ADE or AFX "Fault Finder" options, or at least having an idea what's wrong with the AFCAD, and report it to the developers.

Gumy

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2015, 07:14:50 pm »
Thanks. GSX seem runs ok yet. GSX fails with some AFCSD wrong. At airports AFCAD is ok GSX runs now perfectly. Thanks for your help