Author Topic: KLAX cannot activated in FSX ?  (Read 3662 times)

lecaptain

KLAX cannot activated in FSX ?
« on: February 10, 2013, 08:22:17 pm »
I bought and successful installed & activated along with KLAX ( also included KLAS,KDFW,KJFK,KORD) in FS9 a couple months ago. Now, I successful installed KLAX in FSX version ( after reformat my PC) but activated failed with a mesage : "eSellerate error-25001 serial Number not found,..."??.I tried many times but still can't activate.
What steps should I take to resolve it in this case ?

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KLAX cannot activated in FSX ?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 11:05:21 pm »
If you are seeing the -25001"Serial not found" error message when activating, it simply means you typed the Serial wrong.

The most common mistake is to confuse the letter "O" with the number "0". Other common mistakes are not respecting upper/lower case, not inserting Hyphens, or inserting the correct Serial, but with another product selected for activation, which will of course not work, even if the serial is correct.  You will not see a -25001 Serial Not found error in this case, but a message saying "This doesn't seem to be a correct serial for xxxxx", meaning you selected the wrong product to activate.

Another common mistake, are inserting something else entirely as the serial, like the order number or the SKU number. You have to insert the SERIAL Number. The Serial Number is indicated on your purchase receipt as "Serial Number".

lecaptain

Re: KLAX cannot activated in FSX ?
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 07:08:05 am »
I successful activated KLAX & KDFW . Thanks !