Author Topic: Second video of CYVR  (Read 5388 times)

Westiez

Second video of CYVR
« on: February 18, 2013, 12:15:35 pm »
Hi guys!

My last video really wasn't that good. So, i decided to make a new one and take time for it. It cost me about two weeks and i have pretty much changed everything i originally had.

I'm not gonna tell you why it's so good, you should really see that for yourself. Enjoy!

NickFlightX

Re: Second video of CYVR
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 04:38:57 pm »
Nice! For future videos, don't break the number one rule, and that's don't have non moving shots. Those shots that weren't moving would have worked much better and made the videos better. Just a tip.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 04:46:04 pm »
I see nothing wrong with a non moving shot, if it shows action.  One showed the train coming into the station, another showed an aircraft start up.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

jcseixas

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 02:17:02 pm »
I see nothing wrong with a non moving shot, if it shows action.  One showed the train coming into the station, another showed an aircraft start up.

I'm with Bruce on this. The only thing that bugged me was the big FSDT logo that distracted me during the video.

Westiez

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 12:37:09 pm »

I'm with Bruce on this. The only thing that bugged me was the big FSDT logo that distracted me during the video.

Yeah, the FSDT logo might be a little big. If, and only if I win and Umberto wants me to change that, I can do it in seconds.

I forgot to note: As for the music, I have special permission to use it. My good friend Maikel made this music. It has been a bit shortened, so you could say it was componed for the video ;). Atleast i was in the studio when this was being made!

BritishBoy25

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2013, 03:43:05 am »
Gosh FSDT is great