Author Topic: PMDG MD11F Upper Cargo Door  (Read 3631 times)

extense

PMDG MD11F Upper Cargo Door
« on: February 16, 2013, 09:44:11 pm »
Hello,

for those who read my first thread where I spoke about my following problem: The slew problem is also solved and the 3D Editor works now.

But how do I set up a third cargo door? In the editor are only two and the pax/equip doors.
I tried adding this to the %AppData%\Virtuali\Airplanes\PMDG_MD11F\GSX.CFG:

Code: [Select]
[cargo3]
pos = -3.25 17.98 5.00 0.0
name = Upper Cargo Door
uldcode = AKE
The position is correct, but GSX still doesn't use the upper cargo door and it's not visible in the editor.

Regards,
Benedikt

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: PMDG MD11F Upper Cargo Door
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 10:44:50 pm »
GSX right supports only 2 cargo doors, on the right side of the airplane, we'll have to add support for specific cargo doors in the program, possibly with new high loaders too.

extense

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 11:31:26 pm »
Sad to hear that after buying it...
I hope to find it soon. Thanks anyway.

Regards,
Benedikt

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 12:01:11 am »
Sad to hear that after buying it...

Well, it's indicated in the GSX manual, which can be read before purchasing, since the Trial is freely available.

From page 35:

Please note that we are only discussing Cargo loaded in the Lower Cargo compartment of a passenger plane, not the high loaders used on the Upper deck Cargo compartment of a Cargo airplane. Specific handling of Cargo airplane and their appropriate loaders will come with future expansion products.

extense

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 12:46:16 am »
I don't think there are many people who read the manual completely before purchasing the software ;D

Any estimated date when this feature will be included? Aswell as the straight pushback?