Author Topic: Direct X 10 Preview A.K.A DX 10 Preview fixed!  (Read 2561 times)

CaseyFallen

Direct X 10 Preview A.K.A DX 10 Preview fixed!
« on: February 05, 2013, 07:25:35 pm »
Hello,

I wanted to post this here as I have in other forums.... because I have been helped by so many of you. I am sure most of you already are aware of the DX 10 Freeware fix. But for those of you who are not, here it is:

https://stevesfsxana....wordpress.com/

THIS IS NOT MY FIX. Just sharing it with the community. The maker of this fix is very nice and has many awesome fixes for FSX besides this huge one I just mentioned. So read his page.

For the naysayers. Direct X 10 enabled gives a HUGE performance boost. As a matter of fact, I am not sure anyone can get a lag free experience with all sliders max without it. Well, maybe there is a insane build computer that can. : ) But this will make the average higher end computer, all slider max capable. I  have mine set this way. Lag free and stunning.

I should also add that it fixes all flashing runways. That is now a thing of the past.

It also fixes night texture buildings that use to disappear in DX 10, like downtown L.A. building disappearing at night. This building and a ton of others will no longer disappear.

It also fixes the Runway arrows that would show you to your parking space. They will appear again. As they do when you have DX10 disabled.

There are many other advantages of this DX10 fix. But as I mentioned, having it enabled will increase your power 10 fold, allowing for higher graphic setting and a over all smoother FSX experience.

The reasons stated above were enough of a reason to have it disabled. No reason at all anymore.

I have been using this fix for the last year. There are no adverse effects at all. Plus it is "Unbelievably" freeware. ; D

Hope this helps a few out. Enjoy!

CaseyFallen

Re: Direct X 10 Preview A.K.A DX 10 Preview fixed!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 07:48:10 pm »
Sorry guys...The link did not post above. So here it is again. hope it works this time. stevesfsxanalysis.wordpress.com