Author Topic: Reformat  (Read 4075 times)

767 Pilot

Reformat
« on: January 26, 2013, 03:54:25 am »
I recently reformated my PC...I installed windows 7 64 bit... I tried reinstalling my airports from FS 9 to FSX.......all but two will install  the others saying they have been already been installed OR I made major PC changes.....The two are KJFK and KORD how do I get these to install...??

Doug

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Reformat
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 11:27:03 am »
the others saying they have been already been installed OR I made major PC changes.....The two are KJFK and KORD how do I get these to install...??

The message surely doesn't say *that*. It might say something about "Activation limit exceeded", this happens if you keep forgetting using the "Deactivate" feature explained here, before you reinstall your system:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=4082.0

When you exceed your activation limit, and keep forgetting using the Deactivate feature, you should contact support via Email with your Order Numbers, so we can manually add a new activation to your orders.

767 Pilot

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 02:29:40 pm »
email is on the way...thanks!!

Doug

767 Pilot

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 04:17:18 pm »
Not to be pushy but is this email support a Monday-Friday office, or they just really slow......because Ive sent about three e-mails with bascally the same question with the same info....all of which have the airport names serial number and date of purchase...
The first email one went out last week Wednesday, Thursday was another and so on.....Like I said I dont mean to be pushy but these are my last install and Im finished and I can fly....

Thanks,
Doug

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 10:10:32 pm »
Not to be pushy but is this email support a Monday-Friday office, or they just really slow......because Ive sent about three e-mails with bascally the same question with the same info....all of which have the airport names serial number and date of purchase...

If you are what I think you are, the problem is ENTIRELY on your end. I've obviously replied to all your 3 emails and, all of them bounced back with an error so, I had no way to contact you, and are using a different email on the forum compared to the one you used for the order and to contact support, hasn't helped you so, I hope you posted on the forum, because your email doesn't work.

I'll reply to you in PM to the forum.