Author Topic: New Poll or No Poll this time around  (Read 10085 times)

cowings1588

Re: New Poll or No Poll this time around
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2013, 11:52:45 pm »
Virtualli ?? I wonder if one day if not sooner will it be possible for you guys to add the GPU to the Jetway like it is in real life. All the GPU anymore is on the jetway & have the option for the portable GPU when jetway is no available, like until you guys get around to doing IAH & having to deal with no jetways at Blueprints IAH with no jetways will still need gpu unit but once you guys do it & any other place that has active jetways & when we setup with GSX saying we are at airport with active AES jetways, the ramp can plug in the Jetway GPU once the jetway is docked to the aircraft..

I work the ramp everyday at UAL & even we have to wait until the jetway is docked to the aircraft before we can connect the jetway because other wise once we lower the power cord, the jetway will not move.. So same would be present in the game as well.. Once jetway is docked you could see the GPU cord coming from the jetway instead of power unit but still have the option for power unit if not near a jetway & parked in whats called hard stand position ?  Also the heat or Air Conditioning hose could be seen attached to the aircraft form the jetway ??

Will that possibly be available soon ??

COA
Bill

ahsmatt7

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2013, 09:46:19 pm »
IAH for sure. I always wanted IAH to be done. It'll bring back memories while i interned for an airline based there back in 2010.

cowings1588

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2013, 11:03:15 pm »
Here's an update for yaw'll to read about Concourse B which is Continental Express / United/Continental Express gate B south COncourse work being done to make it more upto date look..  I like the update look, but in way I'll miss the circled oval terminal.  Remember them last time I was in Houston which has been way too long, like in the 90's going through IAH to BRO.. However gotta move on & it looks very nice & newer more modern like.. With that glass front look which will be nice to see FSDT add the glass texture to it.. As well as the E terminal has glass front..

http://www.fly2houston.com/TerminalB

Listening to countrylegends971.com from Houston..  :)

COA
Bill