Author Topic: Seeking for email "fsdt Sales"  (Read 3576 times)

ASN

Seeking for email "fsdt Sales"
« on: January 07, 2013, 04:22:18 pm »
Hey all,

Can somebody help me out with the email address from "fsdt Sales" or a PM is also OK?
I've got a question on behalf of ASN for a review example.

Thanks for your reply.

Kind regards,
Angelique van Campen

Silverbird

Re: Seeking for email "fsdt Sales"
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 04:32:18 pm »
Hey all,

Can somebody help me out with the email address from "fsdt Sales" or a PM is also OK?

Thanks for your reply.

Kind regards,
Angelique van Campen

Hi Angelique love your articles you can try the contact page it has in email http://www.fsdreamteam.com/contacts.html
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

ASN

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 11:31:53 am »
It's quite interesting. I used the email address, but still after a couple of days no reply. Checked also my Spam box, but nothing in there. I'm wondering if nobody of the FSDT team is checking this posting and thus my/our review request. Weird to be honest and disappointed at the same moment.

Hey all,

Thanks for your reply.

Kind regards,
Angelique van Campen

Hi Angelique love your articles you can try the contact page it has in email http://www.fsdreamteam.com/contacts.html

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 11:36:56 am »
I've got your email, but I was simply too overwhelmed by having to reply first to users in our forum. And we are woking on a CYVR update at the same time. And we are already starting the next project too. Email are being answered, but paying customers are getting the topmost priority, PR and marketing can probably wait a day or two...

ASN

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 12:52:33 pm »
Understandable and thanks for answering. Received already your email and wait for further instruction.

Kind regards,
Angelique van Campen

I've got your email, but I was simply too overwhelmed by having to reply first to users in our forum. And we are woking on a CYVR update at the same time. And we are already starting the next project too. Email are being answered, but paying customers are getting the topmost priority, PR and marketing can probably wait a day or two...