Author Topic: Pushback Only without the Baggage Cars, etc?  (Read 4202 times)

XCLTM3

Pushback Only without the Baggage Cars, etc?
« on: December 28, 2012, 09:52:50 pm »
Hi Umberto,

any chance we can have the program modified so that wilst we are parked and call for Option 5 Pushback - that all we get is the pushback truck and not the entire ground crew?

My logic is that if we want passengers and baggage loading we call for this option earlier (Option 4) and they all appear and load.

But if for any reason whatsoever we ONLY want the pushback truck/tug - that's all we shoud get.

Thanks,

Steve
Latebra Factum, Tertia Optio

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Pushback Only without the Baggage Cars, etc?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 03:57:57 pm »
But if for any reason whatsoever we ONLY want the pushback truck/tug - that's all we shoud get.

I don't see what trouble give you the inactive vehicles, is not they do anything.

And, since by calling the pushback, GSX would remove all default ground vehicles in the parking anyway, it made sense putting the GSX ones in any case, in order not to see your parking spot being the only one empty, with the nearby ones used by AI with default vehicles.

psykie

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 06:34:47 pm »
Hello Umberto

The reason why I would prefer an option for the push back ONLY vehicle to appear is because I fly the default Lear 45 and usually people bring out their own luggage or a handler will carry the luggage out to the aircraft.  However, to be fair sometimes a small luggage vehicle will carry it out.  But, if possible it would be a nice new option. 

Matthew
Matthew
i7-4770K3.5Ghz OC 4.5Ghz on a Z87-Pro ASUS MOBO, with a 240GB SSD for FSX only, 16gb/2400 Vengence DDR-3, Nividia GeForce GTX 780, on Win 7, 64 bit operating system.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 01:44:25 pm »
However, to be fair sometimes a small luggage vehicle will carry it out

With a Learjet you should always see a very small vehicle, because the vehicle choice is driven by the estimated number of passengers. Since GSX has a small vehicle for the smaller airplanes, is much better than not having anything.

psykie

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 06:43:19 pm »
Hello Umberto

I actually noticed that (small baggage vehicle with only two to three suitcases).  I really don't have a problem with it being that I usually park the Lear a little far from the main FBO so it wouldn't be prudent for passengers to carry out their own luggage!  =  ).  However in some cases it would be a nice option.  I'm thoroughly enjoying GSX though!
Matthew 
Matthew
i7-4770K3.5Ghz OC 4.5Ghz on a Z87-Pro ASUS MOBO, with a 240GB SSD for FSX only, 16gb/2400 Vengence DDR-3, Nividia GeForce GTX 780, on Win 7, 64 bit operating system.