Author Topic: Digital Aviation Fokker 100 - Open Exit 2  (Read 5639 times)

abueren

Digital Aviation Fokker 100 - Open Exit 2
« on: December 28, 2012, 09:12:15 pm »
Hello,

I can't get the Fokker to work with GSX. It keeps on saying "open exit 2" to unload baggage. So how is that done?

Best regards
Adrian

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Digital Aviation Fokker 100 - Open Exit 2
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 09:42:38 pm »
As explained on the manual, in order to use GSX with any airplane that is not already internally supported by it, you first have to use the airplane configuration utility and set all door AND tell GSX how they are opened.

The default variables ( Exit 1 for the main passenger door, Exit 2 for the Cargo doors and Exit 3 for the Service doors ) are just a starting point that complies with the standard of the FSX default airplanes, but a 3rd party airplane can use different assignments or even custom XML variables, or might entirely lack animations and controls for a door.

Which is why the GSX editor allows you to specify either what standard FSX variable each door uses OR insert custom XML code in case of non-standard doors OR ignore the door status altogether (useful with static doors) so GSX won't check if the door is open or not, and will start services right away.

niloc

Re: Digital Aviation Fokker 100 SD - Open Exit 1 & 2 & no Pax Stairs
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 05:25:22 pm »
first I open all doors, cargo too first no Pax Stairs & Bus is there by the the cargo everything is there but the
baggage loaders dont tilt up because it says the exit 1 & 2 should be opened but all exits are open. Niloc

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Digital Aviation Fokker 100 SD - Open Exit 1 & 2 & no Pax Stairs
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 06:31:30 pm »
first I open all doors, cargo too first no Pax Stairs & Bus is there by the the cargo everything is there but the baggage loaders dont tilt up because it says the exit 1 & 2 should be opened but all exits are open. Niloc

I don't understand you much, try to be more clear. However, if you say "it says the exit 1 & 2 should be opened but all exits are open", the explanation for this was exactly in my previous message above here. Please read it again. Of course, this is also explained on the manual, in the Aircraft customization chapter.