Author Topic: FSDT KLAX plus GSX= mysterious tow vehicle blocking taxiway  (Read 2777 times)

rsm2000e

• B738 Pilot AAL-211 YouTube Channel rsm2000e
    • Visit my YouTube Channel today!
FSDT KLAX plus GSX= mysterious tow vehicle blocking taxiway
« on: December 19, 2012, 04:31:51 pm »
Hi Virtuali-

Happy Holidays!

I discover an annoying ground vehicle that sits directly in my path when I have been pushed back from the gate on taxiway C9 at FSDT KLAX.  It is a different push truck than the one that pushed me back from my gate.  It frequently appears on the centerline of the taxi alley and I have no choice but to try to swerve around it or run over it, which is a realism killer.

I have ULTIMATE TRAFFIC 2 installed as well, but it seems to do this to me whether or not I have disabled UT2.

Is there a fix or workaround for this?

Thank you.

Robert McDonald
California

boilerbill

Re: FSDT KLAX plus GSX= mysterious tow vehicle blocking taxiway
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 06:10:49 pm »
Since these vehicles are not controlled by GSX, you'll need to use FSX to control them. The first step would be to lower the Airport vehicle density slider on the Settings-Display > Traffic tab. Decrease it one level and see if that removes the offending truck. Repeat as necessary.
Stu

Specs: Gigabyte X58A-UD3R, Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.07 Hz, 12 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX 465 w/4 GB RAM, Driver v301.42 , LG W2753 monitor (1920x1080x32), Windows 7 x64 Home Premium