Author Topic: Online Store  (Read 2544 times)

massynrc

Online Store
« on: December 08, 2012, 06:52:08 pm »
Hi Guys,

I am a first time buyer from FSDT, on recommendation from one of my friends and that what I have seen on his PC. Now, with alot of enjoyment in my heart, I head over to your site, where I start doing my transaction for the amazing GSX. Now.... I am not use to having problems with online stores, so I presume that this one should go smoothly as well? Which, to get straight to the point - wasn't. My card was constantly declined, the paypal interface not working as well. So, now, I tried various options. Contacted my bank, no problem on their side, not even a hint of a transaction going their way.

I contacted your Gateway that is used for your store, with no success from them aswell at this stage. Not even a 24/7 call center is available.

Can you please advise me when I can do, and where I can purchase GSX without being declinded by your gateway supplier before the transaction was even hinted over to my bank...

Looking forward to your positive reply.

Best Regards,

Reinhardt Masyn

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Online Store
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 07:24:17 pm »
As I've already told you via email, we don't take any part in the purchase process, we don't have any data on what happens on our payment processor website (Esellerate), until after an order has been successfully completed and we don't have any of your payment details and this also after the order has been completed.

That's of course the most correct way of handling online sales, it's best let established payment providers to handle your sensitive data (Esellerate it's Digital River, which is one of the largest E-commerce providers in the world), rather than handling your CC details to any random developer.

This means, we don't have any means to check WHY your order has been declined, but Esellerate can, since they process payments so they get all data even for failed attempts.

I'm sorry, but there's not much you can do other than wait for their answer.