Author Topic: Need Help!!!  (Read 2421 times)

mleuck

Need Help!!!
« on: December 05, 2012, 11:43:49 pm »
Today, I purchased Wilco 737PIC EVO for FSX. After installation, I lost all my FSDT sceneries, especially buildings. Then, FSX crashed with a "fatal error" message related to the 3gd.dll. I also lost the addon bar inside FSX.

Currently, FSX will not open. It stops and reprots the "fatal error" message related to the 3gd.dll. I removed the Wilco product and reinstalled all the FSDT sceneries and I am back to normal except for  being able to use the Wilco product.

Any help or advice will be appreciated.

Thank you

Micahel

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Need Help!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 12:17:11 am »
I'm not sure to fully understand the reason of your request:

- You have a crash in g3d.dll that happens ONLY after you install the Wilco airplane.

- You remove the Wilco airplane and the crash goes away.

- You reinstall the FSDT products and they work normally.

Are you sure this question belongs here ???

Even if this is not an FSDT support question, a possible reason is that maybe the Wilco airplane comes with FSUIPC, which in recent versions has a feature that prevents lots of g3d.dll errors, but the version that comes with the Wilco is older and doesn't have that feature so, the Wilco installer has downgraded your FSUIPC.

Try to do the following in this order:

1) Reinstall the Wilco airplane

2) Download the very latest FSUIPC and install it

3) Download and install the Stand-Alone Addon Manager, as the last thing you do, just to be sure everything's updated on our side.