Author Topic: product update  (Read 3985 times)

VHHHflyer

product update
« on: December 04, 2012, 10:34:16 pm »
If i have an old fsdt scenery and an update comes up, will it be free to update to the newest version.
i am planning to buy fsdt PHNL and KLAS and if it updates in the near future, will it be free to update?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: product update
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 10:46:35 pm »
I've already replied to you today via email, but your email apparently has problems, because it bounced back.

As I've told you in the email, all scenery updates have always been free, even large ones like Zurich an O'Hare. Only if a scenery required an entire remake, we would then released it as a new product, but with significant discounts for existing users.

However, PHNL and KLAS are not so old that require a total remake in the foreseeable future.

VHHHflyer

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 11:43:21 pm »
Thankyou!.
I will check my email. i was checking it the whole day.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 11:44:36 pm »
I will check my email. i was checking it the whole day.

I doubt you'll see my reply because, as I've said, it bounced back with an error, as if you email didn't accept incoming messages.

VHHHflyer

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 01:29:52 am »
I will now use new email because i am having problems with hotmail. it is   xxxxxxxx    if you could just forward those emails that i did not receive to this.

ThankYou

i have one question. when i approach KLAX, i never see the runway until i am 1 mile away. is there any setting for this?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 10:52:47 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 10:55:18 am »
I will now use new email because i am having problems with hotmail. it is   xxxxxxxx    if you could just forward those emails that i did not receive to this.

I've edited your message because posting your email in the clear on a forum, will surely make you a target for spammers. If you want people to reply to your new email, just configure your email client program to use that one (and be sure is used also as the "reply to" address), and send emails using that one, so people can reply to them.

i have one question. when i approach KLAX, i never see the runway until i am 1 mile away. is there any setting for this?

That's a problem with your graphic settings, you haven't set your video card to use Anisotropic filtering, which is also suggested in the KLAX manual under the "Design Notes" section. Use the option to force the application settings, and use at least 8x.