Author Topic: PMDG MD11F - Aft and Upper Cargo Doors  (Read 2817 times)

eeyore

PMDG MD11F - Aft and Upper Cargo Doors
« on: December 01, 2012, 12:21:57 am »
Hello Support

Can I add another cargo door [Cargo3] to an existing gsx.cfg file and have a conveyor belt connect to this door without losing utilisation of the existing cargo doors 1 and 2?

The reason I ask is that the PMDG MD11F has an aft cargo door ideal for placement of a conveyor belt loader.

If so, can you please explain to me how this is done because it is not clear from the manual.

If its not possible, would you consider such customisation/flexibility for when you next update GSX?

In addition, the manual states that "High Loaders" will be part of a future expansion. Can you give me some idea as to when this is being scheduled for? Again the PMDG MD11F has an upper cargo door and it would be great if loading to and from this location could also become part of the superb animations within GSX

Many thanks in advance and kind regards

Stuart

EDIT: Sorry just read another post and I am assuming that the answers to all questions I raise will be "no" for the present. However, it does appear as though this is a common issue and even if part of an "expansion" it is obvious that it is an addition well worth considering. For me the lack of such support does detract somewhat from the the GSX package when operating "cargo" almost exclusively. But I do understand that everyone has to draw the line somewhere and resources are never limitless.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 12:29:19 am by eeyore »