Author Topic: Multiple overlapping stairs  (Read 3490 times)

skytrain

Multiple overlapping stairs
« on: November 20, 2012, 12:19:23 pm »
I'm a new user to GSX, and it's a great program.

It was working fine, until suddenly I noticed than when I request boarding or deboarding with the default 737-800, three stairways appear at the front, middle and back of the aircraft, and then they all move to the front left door and sit on top of each other (they overlap). I've tried different airports, including your Zurich Airport, and the same thing happens. I think this started happening after a couatl update a few days ago.

I'd appreciate your help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Multiple overlapping stairs
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 04:23:28 pm »
Nobody ever reported this before. Are you sure these stairs are all coming from GSX ?

Or, it's possible you have edit the default 737-800 configuration, either the GSX one or the FSX aircraft.cfg ? It's not very clear from your message, if the problem happens ONLY with the default 737-800, or with other airplanes too.

To rest the GSX config for an airplane (in case you have edited it and are suspecting made an error), and revert to the one that comes with GSX, go into the Aircraft configuration menu under the "Couatl powered products" menu, and press the Reset button, allowing to go back to the standard GSX config.

skytrain

Re: Multiple overlapping stairs
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 09:44:45 pm »
I tried resetting the 737-800 GSX config as you suggested, and it cured the problem (two stairways appeared and correctly moved to the front and rear doors :))
On checking, this problem was only happening to the 737-800.
Thanks for your help!