Developer's Backdoor > GSX Backdoor

We would like to hear your suggestions about a GSX Open API

<< < (3/13) > >>

virtuali:

--- Quote from: JamesChams on February 17, 2013, 08:11:03 pm ---Is this opened to strictly 3rd Party payware developers only or can seriously "customer/developers" be included in this? 
--- End quote ---

It's open to any developer, regardless if it's for payware or freeware, provided he's able to code add-ons.

If you agree with my points, so you quoted in bold, that's fine, of course I know those would be useful to have.

But it's best this thread would be opened to developers only, otherwise this would start becoming a "features request" thread, which is not what we want to do here.

JamesChams:

--- Quote from: virtuali on February 17, 2013, 09:03:20 pm ---
--- Quote from: JamesChams on February 17, 2013, 08:11:03 pm ---Is this opened to strictly 3rd Party payware developers only or can seriously "customer/developers" be included in this?  
--- End quote ---

It's open to any developer, regardless if it's for payware or freeware, provided he's able to code add-ons.

If you agree with my points, so you quoted in bold, that's fine, of course I know those would be useful to have.

But it's best this thread would be opened to developers only, otherwise this would start becoming a "features request" thread, which is not what we want to do here.

--- End quote ---
Couldn't agree more with you here; I'll send you a PM with some details.

nick75:
Dear Mr. Virtuali,

--- Quote ---If you do add-ons for FSX and would like to give your feedback about what you would need to interface with GSX with your application, JOIN that area on our forum this way:

1) If you are already registered on our forum, just send me a PM (Private Message), so I can enable your user account to access that area.

--- End quote ---

As the others people talked about combining the GSX with 3rd party developer. I really hope that you'll share the setting for FS2Crew (both Voice and Button Control) to combine with GSX.

FYI, I have sent you PM. I'm waiting for you reply ASAP. Thanks.

A320-Daniel:
Hi GSX team,

could you please give me the actual status of the open API? I'd love to write some software to implement it into my own homecockpit.

Many thanks
Daniel

Eduardo Moya:
More options in the pushback in this moment this system non functional

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version